Im weak. So, so weak. I couldn't say outright, "I quit." But I did say, "don't call me, I'll call you." It's a start.
Saturday, March 26, 2005
Previous Posts
- Whew! I was gonna go off there for a second. Las...
- So, I just got a charleyhorse in my ankle. In. My....
- FUCK!!!! I just wrote this long ass blogger and t...
- Wisconsin was fabulous. Loved every minute of it....
- So I didnt actually join the Y. I went after work...
- Oh my poor body and brain. Today at the library j...
- Good lord, its been a long time. But I never get ...
- Had a rotten day on Wednesday until I talked to my...
- Snow day! The ice storm was so bad, it shut down ...
- Friday was my day off and I was sooooo productive....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home