BrainDump

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Wisconsin was fabulous. Loved every minute of it. My niece is a tiny, wriggly, squeaky little thing, but she's oh so cute. Saw the folks, my gma, Marta and Dan. Couldn't ask for more.
Now, Im sick. Felt it last night when I was out to dinner with Chenise. As we sat at the mexican restaurant, my head filled up, my nose started running, and I knew there was gonna be trouble. Despite my Vitamin C, echinacea, hot water with lemon and nine-and-a-half hours of sleep, IM SICK GOD DAMMIT!!! I hate being sick. Blech. Blech. Blech. I can't call in sick because the last I heard, there was no one but me in Info tonight. And I dont know what's gonna happen over the weekend--Fridays through Sundays are already short handed and awful. Argh. I hate being sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home