BrainDump

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Jeremy's leg is much better, after two days of ice and one day of heat packs. So we decided to take advantage of the tax free weekend and go shopping. We each spent $50 at Marshall's on some new clothes, bought a few odds and ends at Target and groceries at the Buford Highway Farmer's Market. (Busy today! Im always amazed at how many Mexican and Asian families go shopping there on Sundays.)
We bought a pastry from the bakery and ate it in the car. It looked like a croissant, but not as greasy and covered in sugar. When we got to the middle, we discovered it had a strange and mysterious filling, which we guessed first as okra. Given the texture of the skin and seeds, we finally settled on a very vegetal fresh fig. Not bad, just weird.
Then we made a huge and delicious meal of soba noodles, veggies and tahini sauce. YUMMY!
Tonight Im sending out a few more applications, and chilling out. I feel tired for some reason, and tomorrow's a busy day. We've waited too long to do laundry, and now we've got about nine loads, which I'll do tomorrow morning before going to the gym and work. I couldn't ignore it anymore....I've run out of gym clothes and socks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home