BrainDump

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

This morning I woke up at 5 am so I could get to the library by 7. Halfway through my bowl of cereal, I was overwhelmed with rolling waves of nausea and I couldnt stop shaking. It felt like I had snorted a bunch of water up my nose, and that my face was burning up. I honestly felt bad calling in...we can't afford to have even one person out, no matter how miserable I am about it. I called my boss and my co-worker, who was meeting me early to shelve, and they seemed understanding. When explaining how I felt to Jeremy, he asked me what I thought was happening to me. I think I was exhausted. I think my body was telling me that I couldnt go into work and face another day without taking some time to chill out.
I went back to bed and slept until 11:30. That felt nice. I still feel totally wigged out and shaky. Im a bit afraid to eat. Anyone who knows me knows that I hate throwing up...there are few things in the world that I hate more than vomiting. Thankfully I didn't, but boy, I hate being sick. Even when it's good for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home