BrainDump

Sunday, June 26, 2005

It was such a relaxing weekend! I had the whole house to myself. Of course, I didnt get all the stuff done that I wanted to--I always forget how much work it is to handle all the details of life when Jeremy's gone. There's no one to help me with cooking, shopping, cleaning and other sundry details. It just makes me tired. And after about the third day of Jeremy's absence, I just start missing him like a pathetic dork. Thank goodness Squeak has been extra affectionate. I need the love.
It was great to see Dave and Chenise today....too much time passes before I see my friends. I hate how life can just get too fucking busy to squeeze it all in.
Finishing an application for a library job at the U of Minnesota...will have to overnight mail it tomorrow. I'll be so glad when this job stress is over!!
Feeling uninspired in writing tonight (as you can tell....boring!!). More later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home