Last night we had fun. We tried Sotto Sotto, and discovered they had a bottomless glass of wine special. Feeling indulgent, we agreed and proceeded to drink WAY too much wine. The food was fine, dessert was fine, our waitress was a little bit prickly. Of course the bill was a bit of a shock, but it's our anniversary. That's what they're for.
After stopping at Criminal to buy some cds, we drove home. Then we relived the same moment that occured exactly seven years ago that day--we both have too much to drink. Julie spends long hours in bathroom with her head bent over her knees, moaning and cursing the spinning room, trying with all of her might not to throw up. At least last night I didnt barf at all (Jeremy escaped this time!), but it took me a long time to finally fall asleep. Sad thing was, I only had four glasses of wine. What a pitiful lightweight I've become.
Felt like sheee-ite this morning, and it was a long, dreadful day at the library. Jeremy picked up Squeak from the vet. His teeth are clean, his bloodwork was great, and he's pisses as hell at us. Won't come out of hiding. I dont blame him.
Sending off resume #2 tomorrow and another soon after that. Textile Manager, On-call Library assistant, Education and sales gallery coordinator. FUN FUN FUN!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home