The Andrew Bird show kicked ass. Everything about it was great. The opening bands, the dedicated crowd (who knew that many people had heard of him?) He's doing different stuff now than he did in his first two albums (which are the ones I own..sort of like the Squirrel Nut Zippers only better and darker.) I like it, and he's got a dreamy voice. Plus he plays about ten instruments, which is one of my dreams.
Worked a double yesterday and made $190. Can't argue with that....a job where the only thing my brain has to ponder is Which table wanted the plate of limes?
Today we're going to look for workout clothes. We wear old jogging pants cut offs that I got from my dad and we look pretty slobby at the gym. Now that we're all dedicated and stuff, we should probably look a little nicer. Might see a movie...then having a friend over for dessert tonight. Pity that the house is such a mess!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home