BrainDump

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Today Im out "sick" from work. I had all of these grand plans for things I'd get done, but havent done a damn one. However I did clean between the stove and the wall (totally disgusting), work out, watch Supersize Me (I really liked it and thought it was interesting. Jeremy thought it was repetitive and boring) and start to clean the bedroom.
Well, the heat is on and the cockroaches are starting to come out. They're not alone. I've killed three mosquitoes in the past two days. Argh. We move right from killer allergy season to killer bug season. Hate it!
Jeremy received the 2nd rejection from the 2nd fellowship he applied for. Looks like I'll start the MN job seach in the end of May. It's a tremendous amount of pressure on my shoulders. I guess I just assumed that it was easy for Jeremy to be the one to say, "Well, let's move to Atlanta" (Or Ghana) But actually its very difficult. It's all on me--to find a job and make sure we have enough money to live on. I have to be the one to say, "Let's uproot our lives and deal with the hassle of moving and shift everything back up to MN." It's all very scary. Im going to take it slow and see what the universe holds for us. I just want easy and drama-free.
Im off tomorrow too and am having lunch with my old boss. Havent seen her in about four months. Then Im finally cleaning the office (aka our dumping ground.) It's so awful in there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home