I just tried to kill a cockroach on the wall and it flew at my head. I was talking to Jeremy on the phone at the time, and started to scream. Thankfully I killed it with the flipper before it flew at me again. I hate them!!!!!
Minnesota was wonderful and challenging and it was very difficult to come back here. I got to see a bunch of my good friends, eat great food, walk Jeremy's mom's dog, and imagine what life may be like in less than three months. Of course it's not without it's downsides...there are a lot of things I can neglect when I live way over here that I'll have to deal with regularly there. And that Midwestern passive-aggressive bullshit drives me crazy, and things move a bit slower, but I'm still ready. Don't know how we'll pull all of these details together, but we'll have to. Argh!
On Wednesday before I left, we spread Chris' ashes. More on that tomorrow. Squeak is sprawled on my arm and I'm falling asleep. Just wanted to share my Palmetto bug story. (That's what they call big flying cockroaches down here. Sounds so quaint and harmless, eh?)
More soon.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home