Boy, George Lucas writes the worst dialogue ever! We saw the newest Star Wars movie at the Fox last night. Marta warned me that it was bad...and yup, it was bad. Yes, the visual effects were fine. Yes, I can understand the transformation of Anakin. But something about the first three movies turns otherwise great actors into shit. Natalie Portman...what a disaster. Why must Hayden Christensen look like a homicial maniac at all times? He always wears a "Must-Kill-People" face.) Even Samuel Jackson was bad. Only Ewen Macgregor and Yoda were good. (Yoda kicks ass. I think Yoda is my new bad ass role model.)
Anyway, it was nice to get out of the house and visit the Fox theatre. And it was better than 70's porn.
Looking for jobs tonight....I'm in the running for three of them but still no offers of interviews or actual calls/emails from the hiring directors. So damn frustrating! I'm inspired tonight...by the end of the month we're going to have a plan. When we're moving, where we're moving to...I've got to make this actually happen. Job or no job...I want to be moving by October 1st. Too much to do until then!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home