BrainDump

Sunday, April 23, 2006

From today

My folks came up to visit this weekend. We had fun. It's always a bit stressful because I try to entertain them and it's not always clear if they're having a good time. We went to the History Center, to the St. Paul Art Crawl (briefly, not their kind of art), the American Swedish Institute, drove around the lakes, watched half of Walk the Line, ate at Nye's Polonaise Room and stayed for a few polka songs and crashed into bed.
This morning we ate breakfast, watched the other half of Walk the Line (eh, although the music was good) and ate slices at Pizza Luce. We ate supper at Jeremy's mom's house tonight. She has this huge gas grill and we stuffed ourselves silly with veggie kebabs, pineapple, corn on the cob, salad, eggplant, bruschetta, watermelon and strawberries. YUM!
I'm exhausted....and going to bed early tonight. I've been sleeping like shit lately and having wacked out dreams. Hopefully I'll finally get some decent rest so I can start working on my final project for sculpture tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home