BrainDump

Saturday, February 18, 2006

From today

I'm sick. I HATE being sick. I don't expect to be babied or taken care of (although Jeremy would be happy doing either if I let him), but I thrash and rage against the universe because I hate being sick and hate having to cancel plans and hate having my time hijacked by coughing and coughing and feeling like shit. GRRRRRRR......
I called in sick yesterday and have been sleeping alot. The massive to-do list keeps knocking against my head---wedding announcements, calling caterers, coming up with a sculpture project by Monday so I can start working on it, cleaning the house, running errands, making phone calls, reading my books, watching Netflixs, emailing, setting up my (new-ish) IPOD. Instead I cough, and Jeremy scolds me back into bed. I HATE IT!!!! I hope I get better over the weekend, and it doesn't progress to either strep or bronchitis. (Which would suck.)
Must fetch cough drops.
UGH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home