BrainDump

Sunday, January 22, 2006

A cold was kicking my ass for about two weeks, and then I went on another sugar bender. Ah, healthy January. I'm better now.
I wrote a blogger about work to my hotmail, with really interesting quotes from a book I was reading, but the email disappeared. I'll resend it tomorrow and post it later.
In the meantime, I must mention my favorite news item of the week. The City Pages, our free weekly here (much like Creative Loafing in Atlanta), included an interview with Jonathon Sharkey. Sharkey is running for both governor AND president with the newly formed party of Vampyres, Witches, and Pagans (VWP) Party. You need to check out his website, www.jonathonforgovernor.us, because it is bewildering and hilarious. My favorite part is that he wants to reintroduce impaling into MN, starting with the impalement of Prez W., on the steps of the state capital. (And Osama, when we find him.) If they elect Jesse Ventura in this state, who knows if our next governor will be a vampire dark lord with a NASCAR license, who sells cloaks on the internet, who was also a former wrestler and is the co-owner of two witches covens? Anything can happen! God bless America!
Sculpture starts tomorrow. I'll write more after class...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home