BrainDump

Saturday, February 18, 2006

From February 16th

I am once, a bundle of contradictions. I am a thirteen year old who loves super-cute, pink girly-girl things. I am an angry, attention starved goth rebel. I am a wallflower. I am a superstar. I am a hermit. I am a crazy spy warrior ready to kick ass. These things battle in my head as I sit at my desk. I struggle to tame my urges to play, to scream, to dance, to talk, and instead type the same codes and letters over and over and over again. The time…..drags…..on.
These contradictions play out everywhere in my life. For example, I'm reading the Death of Discourse (this scholarly book about culture) and also How to Make Love Like a Pornstar.
Our Netflixs movies are: Crash and Kamikaze Girls (complete opposites.)
Sometimes it makes my head hurt just thinking about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home