Getting the van tomorrow morning...packing all day. More of the same on Thursday.....the computer will be off as of late tomorrow, so I won't blog until we're a bit settled in Minneapolis.
Later, all!
Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Previous Posts
- We partied like rock stars last night. Our friend...
- So I must have earned some majorly bad bug karma i...
- While reading my new book about red hair, the auth...
- What I ate at the State Fair
- I have lots of stories about looking for apartment...
- I quit my job today. That was weird. Months ago,...
- Let me give you the highlights of my week:Squeak p...
- Here's a blog I meant to post over a week ago now....
- Yesterday morning I had a mole removed. On my ass...
- I'm trapped in a spiral of negativity and I can't ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home